Welcome, lost pilgrim, and praise the Lord who guided your steps and led you to me, for I will lead you back to the right path.Melchior Grün und die Kirche des Wurms
Latest Update 21. 9. 2019
21. 9. 2019
Work in progress: „The Weigher of Head and Heart“, oil on wood panel, 60 x 60 cm, finished first layer oil colour
21. 9. 2019
Finished another ink7watercolour painting: „On the Hunt“, ink/watercolour on paper, 16 x 32 cm
11. 9. 2019
Just finished another illustration for my Kranzedan Tales: „The Old Well“, ink/watercolour on paper, 12 x 32 cm
- Michael Hutter, born on December 26. 1963 in Dormagen, is a German painter, graphic artist and writer.
- From 1983 to 1986 he studied free painting in the class of Prof. Karl Marx at the Cologne University of Applied Sciences.
- Since then lively exhibition activity in Germany and abroad and as Kunstkrake on the WWW (www.kunstkrake.de).
- In his abysmal, detailed works, he focuses on eroticism and religion and the cosmic horror.
- In the year 2002, his self-illustrated story cycle MELCHIOR GRÜN; FUENF MORITATEN was published by Luftschiff Verlag. His new story cycle, THE KRANZEDAN TALES, is supposed to be published by Centipede Press.
Angaben gemäß § 5 TMG:
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß §27a Umsatzsteuergesetz: 219/5149/4639