Welcome, lost pilgrim, and praise the Lord who guided your steps and led you to me, for I will lead you back to the right path.Melchior Grün und die Kirche des Wurms
Latest Update 11. 11. 2019
Upcoming exhibition at Disconnect Room in Berlin. The opening will take place at 15. November 2019. For more information please follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/events/476357093193292/
Had a great time at VUE Artfair in Dublin. Thank you so much Giovanni Giusti of Gallery X for having this show with me!
11. 11. 2019
21. 9. 2019
Work in progress: „The Weigher of Head and Heart“, oil on wood panel, 60 x 60 cm, finished first layer oil colour
21. 9. 2019
Finished another ink7watercolour painting: „On the Hunt“, ink/watercolour on paper, 16 x 32 cm
11. 9. 2019
Just finished another illustration for my Kranzedan Tales: „The Old Well“, ink/watercolour on paper, 12 x 32 cm
- Michael Hutter, born on December 26. 1963 in Dormagen, is a German painter, graphic artist and writer.
- From 1983 to 1986 he studied free painting in the class of Prof. Karl Marx at the Cologne University of Applied Sciences.
- Since then lively exhibition activity in Germany and abroad and as Kunstkrake on the WWW (www.kunstkrake.de).
- In his abysmal, detailed works, he focuses on eroticism and religion and the cosmic horror.
- In the year 2002, his self-illustrated story cycle MELCHIOR GRÜN; FUENF MORITATEN was published by Luftschiff Verlag. His new story cycle, THE KRANZEDAN TALES, is supposed to be published by Centipede Press.
Angaben gemäß § 5 TMG:
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß §27a Umsatzsteuergesetz: 219/5149/4639