Welcome, lost pilgrim, and praise the Lord who guided your steps and led you to me, for I will lead you back to the right path.Melchior Grün und die Kirche des Wurms
Latest Update 14. 2. 2020
14. 2. 2020
Just finished another painting:
„Etude in Grey III“, oil on wood panel, 30 x 60 cm
5. 2. 2020
New paintings, finished this year:
„Etude in Grey II“, oil on wood panel, 30 x 60 cm
„Etude in Grey I“, oil on wood panel, 30 x 60 cm
„The Trap“, oil on wood panel, 30 x 60 cm
14. 1. 2020
Work in progress: Finished to apply the first layer oil colour to my oil paintig „The Trap“
27. 12. 2019
Finished a new oil painting today
„Eden“, oil on wood panel, 60 x 60 cm
3. 12. 2019
Finished a new oil painting.
„The beautyful Gardener“, oil on wood panel, 60 x 30 cm
15. 11. 2019
Had a great time at VUE Artfair in Dublin. Thank you so much Giovanni Giusti of Gallery X for having this show with me!
- Michael Hutter, born on December 26. 1963 in Dormagen, is a German painter, graphic artist and writer.
- From 1983 to 1986 he studied free painting in the class of Prof. Karl Marx at the Cologne University of Applied Sciences.
- Since then lively exhibition activity in Germany and abroad and as Kunstkrake on the WWW (www.kunstkrake.de).
- In his abysmal, detailed works, he focuses on eroticism and religion and the cosmic horror.
- In the year 2002, his self-illustrated story cycle MELCHIOR GRÜN; FUENF MORITATEN was published by Luftschiff Verlag. His new story cycle, THE KRANZEDAN TALES, is supposed to be published by Centipede Press.
Angaben gemäß § 5 TMG:
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß §27a Umsatzsteuergesetz: 219/5149/4639